Global Traditional Wound Management Market Report
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global
Traditional Wound Management Market is projected to grow from USD 5.9
billion in 2022 to USD 7.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR value of 3.9% from 2022 to
2027. The rising prevalence of cutaneous inflammation like burning and
fractures, as well as wound infections associated with diabetes complications,
varicose veins, pressure sores, and artery ulcers, are driving the traditional
wound care market growth. Other drivers influencing the market growth during
the forecast period, including the usage of traditional wound care products for a
variety of surgical site clubbed with rising geriatric population.
By Product (Cotton, Tape, Bandages, and Gauze), By End-Use (Home Healthcare, Clinics, Hospitals, and Others), By Application (Acute Wounds [Burns and Surgical & Traumatic Wounds], Chronic Wounds [Venous Leg Ulcer, Pressure Ulcer, Diabetic Foot Ulcer, and Other Chronic Wounds]), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa), End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- As per the product outlook, the gauze segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
- The hospitals segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the completion method segmentation
- Based on the application outlook, the acute segment is expected to be growing the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the traditional wound management market from 2022 to 2027
- Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd., Derma Sciences Inc., Paul Hartmann AG, B.Braun Melsungen AG, BSN Medical, Medline Industries, Inc., Cardinal Health and Medtronic PLC, among others are the key players in the traditional wound management market.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
(Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- Home Healthcare
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA