Global Peat Market Size & Trends - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Peat Market is projected to grow at a CAGR value
of 17.5% from 2022 to 2027. The market will be driven during the forecast period
by a rising adoption rate of bio-based fuels due to an increase in general
environmental degradation from the use of harmful non-renewable energy sources
like fossil fuels and its awareness.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Peat Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/peat-market-3671
Key Market Insights
· The hemic segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· As per type outlook, the coco peat segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The agriculture and greenhouse segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the material type segmentation
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Peat Market from 2022 to 2027
· Global Peat Ltd., Klasmann-Deilmann GmbH, Vapo Group, Elva E.P.T. Ltd, Peat Land Ukraine LLC, Stender AG, Oulun Energia OY, Globalcoirs, Bord Na Mona, Cocogreen, T & J Enterprises, Jiffy Products International B.V, Lambert Peat Moss among others are the key players in the global peat market.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Coco Peat
· Sod Peat
· Other Types
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Other Types
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Agriculture & Greenhouse
· Energy & Fuel
· Indoor Gardening
· Lawn & Landscaping
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238