Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market is projected to grow
from USD 4.2 billion in 2022 to USD 5.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR value of 4.4%
from 2022 to 2027. The market will
be driven during the forecast period owing to, rising prevalence of eye
diseases and diabetes in the overall population around the world, technological
developments in intraocular lenses, and enhancing policy initiatives to
regulate and cure cataract-related blindness.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/intraocular-lens-iol-market-3681
Key Market Insights
· As per type Outlook, Monofocal Intraocular Lens (IOL) segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The hospitals and surgical centers segment as per end-user outlook, is expected to be the largest share in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The hydrophobic acrylic segment is expected to be the largest share in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per material outlook.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market from 2022 to 2027.
· Physiol, Ophtec BV, SAV IOL, Oculentis GmbH, Staar Surgical Company, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Hoya Corporation, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson, Rayner Intraocular Lenses, EyeKon Medical Inc., Lenstec Inc., HumanOptics AG, NIDEK CO., LTD., others are the key players in the Intraocular Lens (IOL) Market.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Monofocal Intraocular Lens
· Accommodative Intraocular Lens
· Multifocal Intraocular Lens
· Toric Intraocular Lens
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Hydrophobic Acrylic
· Hydrophilic Acrylic
· Polymethyl meth- acrylate (PMMA)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Hospitals and Surgical Centers
· Ambulatory Surgical Centers
· Ophthalmology Clinics
· Eye Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238