Global Hemostasis Diagnostics Market Size, Industry Trends, Historical Data, Growth Analysis Forecast to 2022
Hemostasis diagnostics aid in the detection of hemostatic abnormalities that result in excessive bleeding. Hemostasis is the body's first line of defence in slowing and stopping blood flow in order to commence wound healing following a vascular damage. Blood undergoes a transformation from a liquid to a gelatinous state during this procedure. Vasoconstriction, platelet plug formation, and blood coagulation are the three mechanisms that keep the body in a state of hemostasis.
The diagnostic aids in determining the reason of excessive bleeding after surgery, as well as identifying hemostatic abnormalities in patients who have previously experienced excessive bleeding. According to study articles published by medical professionals, fresh frozen plasma for coagulation deficiencies, Von Willebrand factor concentrates for platelet function problems, or antifibrinolytic medicines for systemic fibrinolysis can be used to treat haemorrhage.
Access Full Report Here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hemostasis-diagnostics-market
The global hemostasis diagnostics market is being driven by the rising prevalence of haemophilia
The procedure's important role in medicine and healthcare has given it a major place in the hemostasis diagnostics industry. The global incidence of haemophilia is estimated to be 400,000 people, according to the National Hemophilia Foundation in 2012. The global market is being driven by a rise in the prevalence of genetically inherited illnesses such as haemophilia, a growth in the number of operations and trauma patients, and an increase in the use of recombinant products.
Over the next five years, it is expected that technical advancements in molecular diagnostics, affordable and biodegradable diagnostic tools, chromogenic substrates, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, and laboratory automation would dramatically revolutionise the Hemostasis diagnostics industry.
By Product Type: Laboratory Systems, Consumables, Point-of-Care Testing Systems
By Application: Hospital/Clinics, Independent Diagnostic, Laboratories, Other
Key Manufacture of Hemostasis diagnostics Market
Key players operating in the market are HORIBA, Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens AG, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. The high and low-end analyzers provided by U.S. Beckman Coulter meet the needs of all hematology testing environment. Other vendors who have adopted ideal product models, business expansion and market appeal strategies are Becton, Dickinson & Company, Grifols S.A, Alere, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Beckman Coulter Inc. Sekisui, Helena Labor, Chrono-Log, and Axis-Shield.
• Yumizen D-Dimer, a new parameter for Horiba Medical's Yumizen G Hemostasis family of devices to identify deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, was introduced in February 2019.
• Werfen and its subsidiary Instrumentation Laboratory Company bought Accriva Diagnostics in 2017 to strengthen their position as a leader in point-of-care testing.
• Siemens Healthineers introduced the Sysmex CS-2500, a new mid-volume coagulation analyzer, in 2016. Which enables labs to produce • high-quality test results while also consolidating methods in a cost-effective manner.
• Roche AG enhanced their diagnostic portfolio in 2015 by launching a new lab-coagulation solution, the cobas t 411 analyzer, which is a lab coagulation system designed for low volume routine testing (up to 120 samples per day).
• Sysmex Corporation introduced the LIASAUTO P-FDP hemostasis reagent for automated coagulation analyzers in 2014 to detect the status of blood hyperfibrinolysis and hypercoagulable state.