Global Diesel Fuel Pumps Market Size - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Diesel Fuel Pumps Market is projected to grow at a
CAGR value of 7.8% from 2022 to 2027. The market will be driven by
increasing usage of diesel fuels in farm vehicles, public transport and
military vehicles, growing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, and stringent
emission control norms by government regulations.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Diesel Fuel Pumps Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/diesel-fuel-pumps-market-3673
Key Market Insights
· As per the type outlook, the electric fuel pumps segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The mechanical fuel pumps is the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the application segmentation.
· According to ACEA, 29.4% of vehicles globally are diesel powered. According to EIA (Energy Information Administration) diesel is majorly used in a number of transport systems such as freight, and luxury trucks, buses, trains, some cars as well as military engines.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the global diesel fuel pumps market from 2022 to 2027
· Bosch, Denso, Delphi, Weifu, Xftech, Chongqing Fuel System, Stanadyne, Cummins, Continental, Ti Automotive, AC Delco among others are the key players in l
By Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Mechanical Fuel Pumps
· Electric Fuel Pumps
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238