Global Business Jets Market Size - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Business Jets Market is projected to grow from USD
19.2 billion in 2022 to USD 35.6 billion in 2027 at a CAGR value of 7.5% from
2022 to 2027. The market will be driven during the forecast period by a rise in
investments in research and development of electric business jets, increase in
introduction of new aircraft programs, fleet modernization investments and
rising demand for business jets for intercity travelling.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Business Jets Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/business-jets-market-3747
Key Market Insights
· As per the point of sale outlook, the OEM segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The light segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the aircraft type segmentation
· As per the range segmentation, the 3,000–5,000 NM segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the global business jets market from 2022 to 2027
· Textron Inc., Embraer S.A., Gulfstream Aerospace, Pilatus Aircraft, Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Inc., Dassault Aviation, Honda Aircraft Company, Syberjet Aircraft, Piper Aircraft Inc., Volocopter GMBH, Eviation aircraft, Zunum aero, Lilium GMBH, Joby aviation, Karem aircraft inc., Lift, Xti aircraft, Samad aerospace, among others are the key players in the global business jets market.
Point of Sale Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027) (OEM Systems and Aftermarket Systems
· Large, Airliner
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Less than 3,000 NM
· 3,000–5,000 NM
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238