Global Automotive IoT Market Size - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Automotive IoT Market is
projected to grow from USD 82.5 billion in 2022 to USD 286.5 billion in 2027 at
a CAGR value of 25.50% from 2022 to 2027. The market is driven by factors such as demand for a better
customer experience, the emergence of environmentally-conscious consumers, the need
for a safer driving experience, and the encouragement of governments across the
globe to adopt IoT in their policies, especially regarding transportation.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Automotive IoT Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/automotive-iot-market-3666
Key Market Insights
· As per the type of offering outlook, the value of the software market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
· Software developers in the automotive industry are concentrated in the provison of infotainment software
· The emergence of the ‘Integrated Smart Parking System’ by Governments has incentivized manufacturers to produce more Automotive vehicles with IoT.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Automotive IoT market from 2022 to 2027
· Texas Instruments, Intel, NXP Semiconductors, TOMTOM, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Thales SA, AT&T, Vodafone, Robert Bosch, Google, Apple, General Motors, Audi, and Ford Motors, among others are the key players in the automotive IoT market.
Type of Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Connectivity Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Type of Communication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
· In Vehicle Communication
· Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication
· Vehicle-to-Infrastructure Communication
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
RegionOutlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238