Global Airport Technology Market Size - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Airport Technology Market is projected to grow at
a CAGR value of 19.5% from 2022 to 2027. The market will be driven
during the forecast period by increase in digitalization of different sectors
for efficiency, growing sustainability concerns which will be mitigated by
technology, increase in criminal activities within airports such as illegal
migration, drug-trafficking and rising demand for flight data tracking systems
& runway weather tracking systems.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Airport Technology Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/airport-technology-market-3678
By Product Type (Airport Digital signage Systems, Landing Aids, Guidance and Lighting, Airport Communications, Passenger, Baggage and Cargo), By Application (Domestic and International Airport), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Competitive Landscape Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis, By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per product outlook, the baggage and cargo handling control systems segment is expected to be the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· The international airport segment is expected to be the largest segment in the market from 2022 to 2027 as per the application segmentation
· The Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Rest of Asia Pacific) region is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the airport technology market during the forecast period.
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the Global Airport Technology market from 2022 to 2027
· Amadeus IT Group, Cisco Systems Inc, Collins Aerospace, IBM, Indra Sistema’s S.A, ISO Gruppe, Leidos, NEC Corporation, Siemens Ag, SITA among others are the key players in the global airport technology market.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Airport Digital Signage Systems
· Landing Aids
· Guidance and Lighting
· Airport Communications
· Passenger, Baggage & Cargo Handling Control Systems
· Car Parking Systems
· Airport Management Software
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Domestic Airport
· International Airport
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238