Global Airline Industry Market Size - Forecasts to 2027
According to a new market research report published by Global Market
Estimates, the Global Airline Industry Market is projected to grow at a
CAGR value of 25.5% from 2022 to 2027. The worldwide airline sector is expected to grow in
the next years, owing to rising disposable income, a rapidly growing middle
class, and increased travel demand. Furthermore, the price of jet fuel is
expected to stay relatively stable over the forecast period, allowing airlines
to levy surcharges and earn additional revenue from passenger and freight
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Airline Industry Market - Forecast to 2027" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/airline-industry-market-3733
By Commercial Airlines (Passenger Aircraft and Freighter), By Destination (Domestic and International), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· As per the commercial airlines outlook, the freight aircraft segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· As per the destination outlook, the domestic segment is expected to grow the fastest in the market from 2022 to 2027.
· Air transportation is critical for international trade in manufactured products, especially in the components industry, which accounts for a significant portion of cross-border current trade
· North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico) will have a dominant share in the global airline industry market from 2022 to 2027
· Air France-KLM S.A., American Airlines Group Inc., Ana Holdings Inc., British Airways Plc, Delta Air Lines, Inc., Deutsche Lufthansa AG, Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd., Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., LATAM Airlines Group S.A., Qantas Airways Limited, Ryanair DAC, Singapore Airlines, Southwest Airlines Co., Thai Airways International PCL, United Airlines Holdings, Inc., WestJet Airlines Ltd, among others are the key players in the global airline industry market.
Commercial Airlines Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
· Passenger Aircraft
Destination Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 - 2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238