Global Aircraft Radome Maintenance Market-Forecast to 2026
According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global Aircraft Radome Maintenance Market is projected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2021 to USD 3.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR value of 15.7% from 2021 to 2026.
The radome market is growing due to developments in polymer nanocomposites technology for radome construction, increasing focus on developing compact radomes for UAV platforms, rising demand for technologically improved radome systems for next-generation aircraft, and the use of radomes in warfare.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Aircraft Radome Maintenance Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/aircraft-radome-maintenance-market-3616
By Product Type (Nose Radome, Fuselage Mounted Radome), By Material Type (Glass-Fibre, Resin, Quartz), By Type of Aircraft (Commercial/Passenger Aircraft [Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, Very Large Body Aircraft, Regional Aircraft], Military Aircraft, Business Jets, Helicopters), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa), Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
- The global expansion of the aviation radome market is being fueled by an increase in many countries' defence budgets to upgrade military aircraft and make them war-ready.
- As per the product type outlook, the nose radome segment is expected to have the largest share in the market since it instantly shelters the aircraft's components from strong winds, snowfall, and precipitation
- The glass fibre segment is anticipated to have the largest share in the market is due to its high thermal conductor and penetration as per material type outlook
- The commercial aircraft segment is anticipated to have the largest share in the market as per type of aircraft outlook, due to the increased demand on airlines to upgrade and extend their fleets
- General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc., Airbus S.A.S., Jenoptik, Vermont Composites Inc., Starwin Industries, Saint-Gobain, Orbital ATK, Meggitt PLC, Kitsap Composites, FACC AG, Astronics Corporation, Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA, Northrop Grumman Corporation, among others, are the key players in the aircraft radome maintenance market.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Nose Radome
- Fuselage Mounted Radome
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Type of Aircraft Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Commercial/Passenger Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Body Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- Business Jets
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Website: Global Market Estimates
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php