CRI Report: Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market to Reach $1,988.5 Million by 2031
CRI Report (www.cri-report.com) - According to a new market intelligence report released by CRI Report titled, ‘The Global Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine Market’, the market is expected to be valued at $35.5 million in 2024 and is anticipated to grow over $1,988.5 million by 2031. The global neoantigen cancer vaccine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 77.73% during the forecast period 2024-2031, aided primarily by the expected launch of the first neovaccine in the market.
In an era of cancer immunotherapies, the recent introduction of neoantigen cancer vaccines has garnered new hope in the medical community, owing to their ability to induce the body’s natural defenses against abnormal malignancies. Cancers often target antigens present on normal cells in addition to cancerous cells, which further makes the patient’s body vulnerable to attacks in the wrong places by the current mainstays of immunotherapies. However, this undesirable phenomenon provides an opportunity for neoantigen cancer vaccines to step in and fill up the potential treatment gaps by selectively targeting cancer-associated antigens.
Neoantigen targeting therapeutics basically works on the strategy of immune system stimulation by the selective expansion of tumor-unique antigens targeted T-cells, which ultimately results in a strong immune response. The advancements in molecular profiling, neoantigen prediction, and next-generation gene sequencing technologies have now enabled neovaccines to couple with checkpoint inhibitors for a more potent and multiplexed treatment response. Several pharmaceutical giants and small-scale biotechnology companies currently have their products pipelined for launches in the market. Vaccines by most of these companies are in the initial stages of clinical development or are in the late (Phase III) stage of clinical development.
According to this new report, "North America is expected to be a leading contributor in the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market and is anticipated to contribute approximately 55.50% of the projected global market value in 2024. This region is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2024-2031 and will continue to dominate the global market in 2031. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Europe region is also expected to contribute a significant share of 35.50% to the global market in 2024.”
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 30 players in the market ecosystem. It draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also comprises 15 detailed company profiles, including several key players such as Moderna Therapeutics, Medigene, Neon Therapeutics, Advaxis, Agenus, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, AstraZeneca, Immunovative Therapies, and Nouscom.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in emerging trends within the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market?
• What key development strategies are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for neoantigen cancer vaccines?
• How each segment of the market is expected to grow during the forecast period 2024-2031, and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments on the basis of:
o Product Type (Personalized and Off-the-Shelf),
o Type of Neovaccine (Nucleic Acid Vaccine, Peptide Vaccine, and Dendritic Cell-Based Vaccine)
o Line of Therapy (First Line, Second Line, and Later Lines)
o Region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global neoantigen cancer vaccines market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
• What are the current treatment gaps, and how neovaccines are expected to fill these gaps?
• What are the unmet needs in the global neoantigen cancer vaccine market?
Phone : 86-02168521029
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org